关注者

2012年11月26日星期一

Fuck to her..!!

ばかみたいな感じ

What I want..?
is very easy..!! 
Why u don't know..??

I want my time follow me
no is me follow u..!!
I know u is boss
but,
some time
u're not all right..!
Listen we idea
u will die ?!

I don't want 1hrs how much,
But
I want my time follow me..
1day 9hrs only
(2day only)
u also say can not..?!
So,
what u want ..?
I don't know..!!

U want I work 6days
are u crazy..?!
I want tution,
I have study,
I also want sleep..
I'm peolpe,
no is robot..!!

U want me after tution than go to work?
are u crazy..??
u say now give me the time is very loose..?
haha,is very fun..XD
after school go to tution
after tution go to work
are u crazy?!
I not need rest ?
I not need eat
not need bathe..?

U want self good,
we ??
u not need take look?!
So
what we want say..?
What we say u also can not listen,
right..?

 Now,
can give the tuition fee
can give the phone
I want this only..

Do u think I just wanna the this job only..?
u are wrong..!
now
I'm still young,
all job I can also try..
all job I can also work !!

U want all u win
OK !!
just give u only..!!
Fuck u ..!!